Tuesday, September 7, 2010

This Post is Dedicated to Elizabeth Stockemer

What the customer wants, the customer gets.

In this photo, I'm all: "Oh no! I'm trapped in a chicken tractor! I am depressed by my current circumstance." 

 
But in this photo, I'm like: "I'm inside a chicken tractor, but despite what you might initially think, I am actually quite pleased because it is spacious and luxurious in here."

3 comments:

  1. i hope that is the new one. otherwise, i'm never touching you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! This really made me laugh out loud :D Thank you for ending my day on a high note. I've always wanted a post dedicated to me, and the fact that it happened on a chicken blog is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! I'm finally catching up on some blogs and this also made me laugh out loud when I read it. I actually could almost hear Elizabeth laughing too as I'm sure she did...oh the previous comment says she did nm.

    ReplyDelete